UVC SOFTEC (LLP)
'UVC' has given Vastu consultancy to more than 2000 satisfied clients, and has been working along with their team on 'Vastuadvisor,' a unique software for 23 years. The initial 2 years of exhaustive surveys of all kinds of premises and hard work led to the development and design of Vastushastra software on FoxPro, a user-friendly, DOS-based software in the year 1995.
After genuine appreciation of this software by people and press, it is now made web enabled. It took UVC 15 years to develop Vastuadvisor and Astrointerior software. These software have millions of possible permutations and combinations, and thousands of plans as content.
'UVC' has been trying to create awareness of Vastu and renewable energy by contributing articles in reputed newspapers and magazines through Architect Bharat Gandhi.
'UVC' was established in the early days of 1995 by a small team of committed individuals with a sole aim to render exceptional services and rediscovering how people can improve their quality of life.
The company UVC founded in 1993 has many unique achievements to its credit, they include:
- The one and only software on Vastushastra.
- First interactive CD-ROM on Vastushastra.
- Only Vastushastra book written with scientific explanations.
- Study material of 1000 pages on Vastushastra for Vastu students of Diploma course conducted by Rachana Sansad College.
- More than 500 columns and articles on Vastu and interior in newspapers and magazines all over the globe.